76 Bonnie Lane
Opening to a dramatic living room in the spirit of Maybeck, this 3-bedroom home offers beauty and an easy lifestyle. Great, wide windows in the living room and sunny family room look out to San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge and Bay views while extensive redwood paneling deepens the natural feel of the home.
Dining is a pleasure indoors and out – choose the dining room with views of tree tops and the lush lawn below or open the double doors to bring the party outside for a great meal on the deck. Garden steps lead to the greenery beyond on this large lot.
Built in 1927, this has been home for the same family since 1967. Their care has maintained the classic charm and architectural details while making improvements over time. The lower level is a bonus with the laundry room, storage and two additional rooms you can adapt for your favorite activities.
- San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge and Bay views
- Dramatic carved beams highlight a natural wood ceiling
- Tall bookcases frame the floor-to-ceiling window
- Balcony above adds charm and bonus space
- Striking redwood paneling – living, dining and family room
- Dining room opens wide to deck and garden views
- Bright kitchen overlooks the garden
- 3 bedrooms and 2 baths; 1692 square feet
- Master bedroom with fireplace and wide Bay views
- Newly refinished hardwood floors throughout
- Bonus spaces on the ground level – laundry & more
- Spacious back yard – lawn, patio and mature garden
- Rhododendrons and azaleas surround a lush lawn
- Park-like redwood setting with paths among the ferns
- Secluded front patio is a surprise and a delight
- North Berkeley restaurants & shops – Shattuck & Solano
- Close to the Berkeley Rose Garden and Tilden Park
- Easy access to UC Berkeley & Downtown
Welcome to this North Berkeley retreat close to shopping, restaurants and recreation. UC Berkeley, San Francisco or points beyond – you can connect to them all.